The Executive Committee of the Bhutan Civil Society Network (BCSN) invites applications for the post of Programme Officer. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Kesang D. Choden at 77364445 latest by 19 January 2022 before 5.00pm addressed to the Chairperson, Executive Committee, BCSN, with the following documents.
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Citizenship Identity card copy
3. Valid Security Clearance
4. Related educational and Work certificates
5. NoC from the employer (if employed)
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chairperson, BCSN Secretariat
Terms of Reference
Designation : Programme Officer
Academic Qualification : Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience : Minimum of three years (Prior working experience with Civil Society Organization’s will be an added advantage).
Salary : Nu. 30,000 per month. (Nu.2000 will be paid against Communication and travel allowances).
Contract duration : 3 years (Renewable based on performance)
Programme Officer shall;
- Be answerable to the Chairperson of the Network.
- Ensure daily operations and logistical requirements of the Secretariat.
- Maintain documentation, filing, and archival of the Secretariat’s correspondence, minutes, and other materials.
- ConductExecutive Committee meetings and CSO quarterly meetings both in person and virtual.
- Prepare the Secretariat’s budget and managing expenses, purchases, and disbursements.
- Prepare timely activity and budget reports for submission to agencies or donors.
- Manage and safe keep the Secretariat’s assets and asset inventory.
- Coordinate financial and performance auditing of the Secretariat.
- Liaise with the government, donor agencies, and CSOs.
- Maintain and updating the Secretariat’s website and social media sites.
- Prepare annual work plan and budget of the network and implement activities, and prepare donor and annual reports under the supervision of the Chairperson.
- And other jobs that may be assigned by the Chairperson.