The first thematic group (TG) coordination meeting for the Health and Sanitation TG was conducted this morning (26 April 2023). The meeting was chaired by the TG Coordinator who is TG representative at the Executive Committee of BCSN.
The 52 CSOs in the country have organized themselves into 8 TGs based on their organizations’ mandate and purpose. Among which the health and sanitation TG consist of the health advocates. The group work towards building a happy society through the promotion of health and healthy lifestyle.
With the fund support from Project Nyamdrel/ Helvetas Bhutan, BCSN is organizing a first of its kind TG Coordination Meeting. The meeting aims to provide a platform for the TG members to come together to discuss common issues and strengthen collaboration and cooperation.
This thematic group is composed of the following 5 CSOs:
1. Lhak-Sam, Bhutan Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS BNP+ (Coordinator)
2. Bhutan Toilet Org (Member)
3. Bhutan Cancer Society (Member)
4. Bhutan Stroke Foundation (Member)
5. Bhutan Kidney Foundation (Member)